Fees & Registration
Our fees are £5.25 per hour and these are payable half-termly in advance.
Early Years Education Funding
- If your child is aged three or four years they are entitled to access up to 15 hours a week of free part-time early years education. We also offer the 30 hours free childcare.
- The entitlement starts the term after your child's third birthday. Children become entitled on 1st January, 1st April and 1st September.
- Early years education hours can be spilt between two childcare providers.
- The 15 hours free education needs to be accessed over 2 days or more, per week.
- Any additional hours will be charged at the normal rate.
- Free early years education finishes the term after your child's fifth birthday. However, if your child starts school before this time (even if it is on a part time basis), then the free early years education will stop as the child is receiving education at school which is free.
30 Hours Funding
We do accept 30 hours funding. These hours can be shared with us and another provider or childminder. Please speak to Sara West if you have any questions about this.
Funding for 2 year olds
Early Years Education Funding is also available for some 2-year olds who satisfy criteria set by Hampshire County Council. Please ask us for further information.