Fees & Registration
Fees are £4.50 per hour, payable half-termly in advance.
Early Years Education Funding
- If your child is aged three or four years they are entitled to access up to 15 hours a week of free part-time early years education.
- The entitlement starts the term after your child's third birthday. Children become entitled on 1st January, 1st April and 1st September.
- Early years education hours can be spilt between two childcare providers.
- The 15 hours free education needs to be accessed over 2 days or more, per week.
- Any additional hours will be charged at the normal rate.
- Free early years education finishes the term after your child's fifth birthday. However, if your child starts school before this time (even if it is on a part time basis), then the free early years education will stop as the child is receiving education at school which is free.
Funding for 2 year olds
Early Years Education Funding is also available for some 2-year olds who satisfy criteria set by Hampshire County Council. Please ask us for further information.
The Pre-School is registered with and accepts vouchers from Mid Counties Co-op and Busy Bees. Please contact us if you wish to use another provider.
We accept children from two and a half years old. When spaces are available they are offered to the next child on our Admissions list which is filed according to our Admissions policy. The pre-school is open to every family in the community. We operate a waiting list to allocate sessions available.
To register your child for a place at Bees Knees please contact the pre-school for an application form using the details on our 'Contact us' page.